What are the benefits of taking the Thomas test?
It is hard to stand out among other candidates in highly competitive environment
- When the choice lies between the candidates of the nearly equal level, it is the personality that makes the difference. The test conclusively proves your compliance with the vacancy requirements.
- Use of such commonplace words as punctuality, proactive attitude, and ability to handle stress make resumes look all the same. The Thomas test enables you to describe your personality in precise professional terms. Test Result Example
- By taking the Thomas test, you show your potential employer that you take your choice of a job seriously.
Test Result Example
There are no obvious choices when it comes to building a career. There's a risk that in a few of months you'll have to go back to job seeking.
- The Thomas test enables you to match your personal qualities and work style with the vacancy requirements. It also identifies possible distractions, demotivators, and work contraindications.
There is a conflict with the management or team members
The Thomas test will help you to figure out how to adjust your behaviour in a team in order to avoid conflict. It suggests what affects your relationships with your colleagues at a deeper level, and above all, what levers you can pull to increase your performance. Perhaps, you need more freedom, or, to the contrary, clear instructions and a pre-planned schedule.
Other Advantages of Thomas PPA
Оплатить и начать тест
- This on-line test takes no longer than 8 minutes to complete.
- You can take the test in your native language and get the result in the employer's language, in order to present yourself to the head office in a most favourable light.
- Adapted for Russia.
To know more about the test and how to take it, feel free to send us an e-mail request or call us at +7 495 935 86 06.
*Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) was developed in the 1950s by Thomas Hendrickson based on the studies of William Marston and Carl Jung devoted to emotions and human social behaviour (using the DISC model). Since 1981, Thomas International has adopted the PPA method and has by now become a leader in innovative assessment.